At the 2014 Innovators Retreat, four grant finalists presented intriguing vision for a groundbreaking pilot project to test in their school. We were honored to have many leading educators, funders and thought leaders in Jewish day school education in attendance. The result was an inspiring two days of thoughtful conversation and debate.
2014 Grant Winners
The full list of 2014 Grantees include:
- The Binah School, Sharon, MA - "The Binah School's Digital Access Project"
- Brauser-Maimonides School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL – "HTML – Holistic Torah and Mesorah Literacy"
- Oakland Hebrew Day School, Oakland, CA – "Workshop Based Beit Midrash"
- Weinbaum Yeshiva High School, Boca Raton, FL – "The Test-Free Torah Classroom"
- Rabbi Shmuel Feld
- Dr. Shani Bechhofer
- Rabbi Josh Lookstein
- Rabbi Dr. Shmuel Mandelman
- Aviva Weisbord