IR18: THE PROGRAM
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center -- only 20 minutes from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
April 25, 2018 / 6:00-9:30 p.m.
- Opening reception
- Opening program: A conversation and simulation exploring how different stakeholders in the Jewish day school ecosystem approach education featuring Dr. Erica Brown and Rabbi Shmuel Feld
- Dinner at 8:30 p.m.
April 26, 2018 / 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Breakfast until 8:30 a.m.
- Opening remarks from Manette Mayberg
- Critical conversations: 3 facilitated discussions about turning ideas into action with guided, individual reflection opportunities
- Lunch beginning at 12:15 p.m.
- Innovative models: Presentation and critique sessions on innovative educational designs from JEIC 2016 and 2017 Grantees
- Closing remarks from Rabbi Shmuel Feld
Following the conclusion of our retreat programming at 4:00 p.m., we welcome you to join us for a "moving forward" reception from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
By invitation only; non-transferable. This is a non-solicitation event. Dietary laws observed.
Registration is now closed. If you have questions about IR18, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The room block at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. is closed. To reserve a room, please contact the Gaylord Hotel directly at 301-965-4000.